Join us on June 9th for a fast paced guide to expanding your sales into the U.S. Whether opening a store front with a U.S. address or partnering with a distribution centre for your ecommerce activity, our seasoned cross-border lawyers, accountants, customs brokers and logistics professionals will present options that will help you determine your export strategy and understand your responsibilities with government departments such as U.S. Customs and Border Protection and immigration.
Small and medium sized businesses in the export development planning stage who attend this event will:
- Optimal structure for your U.S. business presence
- Cost effective distribution channels fit for your goods
- Responsibility for Federal and State tax
- What is considered ‘working’ in the U.S.
- Purchasing behaviour of U.S. consumers
- Canadian export requirements
- U.S. import compliance
- Resources available to you
Event Type: In-class seminar
Date: June 9th, 2016
Time: 8:00 – 12:00 pm
Place: Signature Sandman Hotel 8828 201 Street Langley, BC (Note:Access from 88th Ave.)